Online school with on-demand video instruction. Focused on critical thinking, writing skills, and reading comprehension, as well as refuting the lies taught in most public schools. Recommended for 5th-12th grade levels. These courses are designed to be an addition to your current homeschool, private, or public school.
DISCOUNT! Want to save more on your subscription? Purchase a full year for the cost of only 10 months - that's like getting 2 months free! Click HERE for our annual pricing option.
What you'll get:
- On-demand lessons taught by our founders, Joshua & Kali Fontanilla
- We do all the teaching & grading
- Each lesson contains video instruction, assignments, etc
- Unlimited access to our existing library of Enrichment Program lessons
- NEW lessons updated regularly!
- Access your lessons on your computer, mobile device, or our app
- Relevant lessons that refute the lies taught in most public schools
- Recommended for 5th - 12th grade students
Cancel anytime, for any reason.
*We reserve the right to reorganize our lesson categories and general organization of our courses, at anytime we deem necessary.
Printer and Camera: Please note that our Enrichment Program is designed to work best when notes/assignments are printed, filled out, and then turned in by taking a picture of the assignment with some type of camera (smart phone, laptop/computer camera, etc). You can complete our lessons without a printer, but it will be more difficult. Local libraries often have low cost printer access.